Monday 17 June 2013

5 hours, one carrot

This is the first post of the famine. I began the 80 hour famine at 12:30 noon today. I got to eat a 100g bar of chocolate before it started. That will be the last sweet thing I eat for a while. Since then I have eaten one carrot which I stuffed in my school bag in case I wanted to nibble on something in the afternoon. Since then I haven't eaten anything because I'm not yet hungry enough to get up and prepare it. Most of the processed foods we eat are the ones that seem to take the least preparation. There are some exceptions, like raw carrots. But why should I make myself bored of carrots when I'm going to be snacking on them for the next three days and three hours?

For dinner, I am going to have potato salad, except just without the mayonase. I am going to write annother post then.

Something I noticed at school today was that a surprising number of Te Karakians don't even know what the 40 hour famine is. I might make a post about it dedicated to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment